The home of great careers
At GAP Group, we don`t just build homes – we also build futures. We pride ourselves on our friendly culture – our people are loyal to us, and we`re loyal to them. We know that if people can achieve their goals with us, they`ll stay with us – and that`s what we want.
We really look after our staff – just ask the people who work here – We`ve been around for 45 years and are growing bigger by the day, thanks to our reputation for quality. Join us and we`ll support your career with great training and development.
Working At GAP
The Group is seeking to recruit a Maintenance person to strengthen its well-established, dynamic team and to complement the growing business.
The chosen candidate will report to the Director of Sites and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide a comprehensive maintenance and repair service.
- Carry out a range of tasks including basic painting, gypsum works, tile lying and other general maintenance building works.
- Interact and collaborate with contractors to ensure that works are completed up to required standards.
- Be compliant with safe working practices and report.
- Ready to travel to different sites as required.
- Carrying out any other tasks that may be required to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Experience working within a similar role and environment, ideally in property development projects.
- Efficient and have a great eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative.
- Possess a valid and clean driving license.
- Be able to communicate in both Maltese and English.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are to submit their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 30 September 2021.
All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.